Often, couples take a long time to acknowledge infertility and even when they’re ready to face the problem, they grapple with the dilemma of what treatment is best suited.
Make an informed decision for your health before you take any step to conceive artificially.
Are you in such a situation, where you are unable to have a child and unable to decide which remedy to go in for?
Your family physician might not know the real power of Homeopathy, so you will never be referred to a Homeopath at right time.
Well, homeopathic medicines offer huge hope and a clear advantage over conventional treatments.
Homeopathic remedies for this condition are safe, successful and shorn of any side-effects. Since homeopathic medicines use the body’s own
Causes of Infertility:
Infertility in Females:
Infertility in Males:
Small/undescended testes, Testicular injury, Abnormal/Low sperm count, Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Prostatitis, Orchitis, Varicocele, Infections(STD’S including Chlamydia,
Combined causes or risk factors in male/female that increase the risk of infertility:
Advancing age, obesity, alcohol intake, smoking, diabetes mellitus, emotional stress, exposure to radiation, and intake of certain drugs are the primary causes for this condition.
Are You Facing Difficulty Getting Pregnant !
Dont delay it any longer. Get started today if you:
- Suffered from PCOS or endometriosis;
- Had Blocked Fallopian Tubes;
- Had Hormonal Imbalances and Ovulation Problems;
- Had Fibroids or Cysts;
- Suffered from “Male Factor” Infertility;
- Had Unexplained Infertility;
- Had Secondary Infertility;
- Had Reached Or Were Reaching Their 40’s;
- Has Suffered Multiple Repeated Miscarriages.
Why homeopthic treatment for infertility?
Fertility homeopathy treats the person and not the disease. The causes of infertility are many but many couples do not know of important factors that can actually lower their fertility.
Homeopathic medicine is very effective in treating infertility because it addresses all these factors.
- It is totally safe on the health of the prospective mother and the child;
- Undo the effects of the oral contraceptive pill;
- It gently stimulates and regularises the normal working of the reproductive organs of males and females;
- It doesn’t hyperstimulate the ovaries, but stimulate just enough to release one healthy egg at one time, it improves the internal lining of uterus and also regularizes the hormones required for conceiving without the need of external, artificial hormones;
- There are no known complications for the last 200 years after Homeopathy has helped conceiving after the infertility treatment;
- Once Homeopathy helps to conceive, for the next planned pregnancy, usually no further treatment will be required;
- Homeopathy treatment can cure illnesses like PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids etc that usually are the main causes of infertility in females;
- In males, the most common problems with sperm count, motility and morphology can be rectified and cured permanently;
- Even if there are structural changes and IVF is the only option, with pre-IVF homeopathic treatment, the chances of successful IVF triples for majority of couples;
- Lastly there is increased energy level, improved sleep patterns, health and vitality.It may sometime take more than 6 months under the treatment.
Specialist Homeopaths in Infertility treatment are not easil y to find out.
Will it be 100% effective for you?
Please, realize that there are no miracles cures or quick solutions for infertility, you simply need to give your body the time and the support it needs to achieve balance and an optimum state of health needed to support a healthy pregnancy.
Homeopathy is a gentle system of natural medicine without side effects because the remedies are highly diluted designed to encourages the body to heal itself, eliminate accumulated toxins, release stress, repair damage, and eliminated inherited weaknesses.This last aspect is especially important for women how have a personal or family history of endometriosis, ovarian problems, birth defects and miscarriages.
How Does Fertility Homeopathy Work?
- In men fertility homeopathy supports the body in healthy production of sperm supporting the male reproductive organs, increasing sexual stamina and restore hormonal balance.
- In women, the main focus of using homeopathic medicine to increase fertility is to support the body in producing healthy eggs during ovulation, increasing the quality and quantity of fertile mucus, and preparing a healthy uterine lining for implantation.
- Another important aspect of achieving conception is learning your fertility signs. When homeopathic medicine is paired to fertility education your chances of conception increase greatly.
- Fertility homeopathy should also be associated with a healthy diet and life style.
- Most natural health practitioners recommend to allow for at least three to four months for pre conceptual health before attempting to conceive.
- This is especially important if you have been on oral contraceptive and you will some time to give your body time to regain natural balance.
- From a homeopathic medicine perspective, a woman that has been on oral contraceptive has suppressed ovulation and will require some time to reboot her ovaries to produce healthy eggs.
- It is also important to treat any underling symptoms that may be affecting your fertility (endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids, thyroid issues, etc.)
During this pre-conception time, couples should also adopt a special fertility diet and chance their life style, if necessary, in order to increase their chances of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Pre-conception care for both parents should begin at least 4 months before training to get pregnant, since sperm formation takes approximately 116 days, and eggs are susceptible to damage 100 days before ovulation.
- The more time given to preconception care, the more effective natural fertility success will be.
Remember, health parents make healthy babies!
Homeopathy & Assisted Conception and IVF
- Some couples will require assisted conception in order to achieve pregnancy. If you are in this category, fertility homeopathy can help you prepare for it.
- Did you know that fertility treatments have very low success rates (less than 30%) and the majority of IVF procedures resulted in miscarriage?
- Using homeopathy, fertility diet and natural health can help increase the odds of IVF success.
- Women who use homeopathic medicine before IVF can produce a high number of healthy eggs and have a healthy endometrium ready for implantation.
Also, many couples have embryos left over after a successful IVF treatment and want to try for another child.
- The best way to ensure a successful result is to use homeopathic medicine and natural health to increase fertility and hormonal health before starting a IVF cycle.
Many people think IVF is relatively safe — but is it really?
Multiple studies have reported a high risk of birth deformity including brain disorders, developmental delays and genital malformations. On top of that, scientists have warned mothers who undergo IVF treatments of increased health risks to reproductive organs including uterine cancer in later life.
Even couples who can afford IVF are starting to examine more closely the potential health complications for mother and child and are turning to complementary and alternative treatment options.
IVF Does Not Address the Root Cause
When we take a closer look at IVF it is far less safe and less effective than we are often led to believe. As well as being invasive and prohibitively expensive for many, IVF treatments carry a substantial health risk to both the mother and baby.
Conventional IVF and other assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatments don’t address root causes of infertility. These subtle but critical factors interact synergistically to impact the quality of your eggs and sperm, affecting your ability to conceive and the health of your embryo.
IVF as the Final Option
IVF should be the last option after all natural treatment options have been exhausted. It should never be the first option. Most infertility can be treated without IVF. However, if IVF is needed the success rate of each attempt is nearly doubled by combining it with a natural treatment alternatives.
Our Luton fertility homeopathy are reliable and efficient, adapted for every client. For the best Luton fertility homeopathy services, contact us now!