Luton Medical Travel refers to people traveling to a country other than their own to obtain medical treatment. In the
What we are offering?
LUTON MEDICAL TRAVEL SERVICES IN ROMANIA FOR SURGERIES (COSMETIC OR OTHERWISE) OR SIMILAR TREATMENTS, DENTAL TOURISM OR FERTILITY TOURISM.
- Fertility procedures like Artificial insemination and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF);
- Eye surgery;
- Orthopedic like joint replacement (knee/hip);
- Cardiac surgery;
- Dental surgery;
- Cosmetic surgeries;
- Gastric bypass;
- Spinal surgery.
Many patients engage in medical tourism because the procedures they seek can be performed in Romania at relatively low cost and without the delay and inconvenience of being placed on a waiting list.
However, almost all types of health care are available including:
Treatment in natural salt caves for:
- Chronic bronchitis;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Stage 1 and 2);
- Breathlessness, chest tightness;
- Pneumonia after acute stage;
- Bronchiectatic disease;
- Smoker’s cough (including secondary smoke);
- Cough with viscous sputum discharging with difficulties;
- Dry, paroxysmal cough with distant rates;
- Dry rales (mostly with low tone) changing its localization during auscultation;
- Frequent acute disorders of respiratory tract;
- Multi-chemical sensitivity syndrome;
- Sinusitis/Sinus inflammation;
- Hay-fever, croup;
- Respiratory infections;
- Respiratory allergies to industrial and household pollutants;
- Adenoids, Rhinitis, Tonsillitis.
Medical spa treatments for:
- Arthritis and rheumatoid disorders,
- Endocrine system problems,
- Gynecological afflictions,
- Nervous system disorders,
- Post-injury and post-operative rehabilitation,
- Posttraumatic afflictions.
Breastfeeding is the best!
Yes, breastmilk is the best food for your baby. It’s the healthiest way to feed him.
These are some of the reasons why:
IBCLC’s are the gold standard for providing evidence-based lactation support for you and your baby and are especially important if you are having significant problems with milk supply or have a baby that is preterm or has medical challenges.
You may want to see an IBCLC if you are experiencing:
- your breast milk is perfectly designed for your baby;
- breast milk protects your baby from infections and diseases;
- breastfeeding provides health benefits for you;
- breast milk is available for your baby whenever your baby needs it;
- breastfeeding can build a strong emotional bond between you and your baby.
Formula milk doesn’t provide the same protection from illness and doesn’t give you any health benefits.
Breastmilk is a complete food. It contains at least 400 nutrients, as well as hormones and disease-fighting compounds, that aren’t present in formula milk. Its nutritional makeup even adjusts to your baby’s needs as they
Feeding your baby only breastmilk for up to six months (exclusive breastfeeding) is particularly good for her. It can improve your baby’s cognitive development. So being breastfed could even make her more intelligent.
Babies who are exclusively breastfed from birth are also much less likely to be ill in their first year of life. Being breastfed may help your baby to fend off illnesses such as:
- pneumonia and bronchiolitis;
- ear infections.
We can’t say that exclusive breastfeeding reduces the risk of children ever developing eczema. But babies who are breastfed for any period of time do tend to have lower rates of severe eczema than babies who were always formula-fed. It’s also possible that breastfeeding delays when your child first develops eczema.
Breastfeeding helps to build a special bond between you and your baby. And in the long-term, breastfeeding may help your baby to stay healthy. Studies have shown that adults who were breastfed as
- had lower blood pressure;
- had lower cholesterol levels;
- were less likely to become obese;
- were less likely to develop type 2 diabetes.
Check out these interesting facts about my beloved country:
Romania is a fascinating country that many people don’t know much about.
However, it is very popular with the British Royal Family. Prince Charles is quoted as saying “Maybe people do not see it, but Romania is a wonderful country. Remarkable people live here who will not give up. They have gone through
He continued “These people have been through a lot, they have seen much suffering, destruction, and their lives have been destroyed. We owe it to find a path for a better future that they should preserve their culture, traditions
Here is a list of interesting facts so you get to know better my wonderful country:
- It’s official. Romania has the most beautiful waterfall in the world. Bigar Cascade Falls in Caras-Severin has been voted as number one by The World Geography. It is unique because of its stunning beauty and the way the
- The mass transit network in Bucharest is the fourth largest in Europe.
- Romania is the ninth largest wine producer in the world.
- Romania was a source of inspi
ration for two very famous novels: “The Castle in the Carpathians” by JulesVerne, and “Dracula” by Bram Stoker.
- People that enjoy a good coffee will be surprised to know that Francesco Illy, the founder of Illycaffè was born in Timisoara, Romania in 1892. He also invented the first automatic steam espresso coffee machine.
- Timisoara became the first city
ofEurope to have electric street lighting in 1889.
- The modern jet engine was invented by the Bucharest-born
inventor Henri Coanda in 1910.
- The city of Brasov is home to the largest Gothic church between Vienna, Austria and Istanbul, Turkey.
- Peles Castle was the first European castle entirely lit by electrical current. The electricity was produced by the castle’s own plant. The castle’s central heating system, built in 1888, is still functional and in use today.
- Europe’s second largest underground glacier, the Scarisoara glacier, is found underneath the Bihor Mountains in Romania. It has a volume of 75,000 cubic meters and has existed for more than 3,500 years.
- The archetypal vampire Count Dracula, created by Bram Stoker, was inspired by the Romanian prince Vlad Tepes, also known as Vlad the Impaler because he was fond of impaling his enemies and standing them along the roads.
- The movie Cold Mountain was filmed on location in Romania.
13. The scientist who discovered insulin was Nicolae Paulescu, a Romanian, who originally called it
14. The tallest wooden church in the world, and the second tallest wooden structure in
15. The American mini-series “Hatfields & McCoys” starring Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton was filmed in Romania.
16. The fountain pen was invented by Craiova-born Petrache Poenaru
17. The Romanian language is 1,700 years old.
18. The earliest Homo sapiens fossils, up to now, were discovered in 2002 in south-western Romania, in the Cave of Bones. The fossil’s age is estimated at 37,800 to 42,000 years old.
19. The actor who first played the role of Tarzan was Romanian born Johnny Weissmuller, who starred in Tarzan the Ape Man in 1932.
20. The Danube River flows 1,788 miles from its springs in Germany’s
21. The Carpathian Mountains are home to one of the largest virgin forests in Europe. 400 unique species of mammals, including the Carpathian chamois, call the Carpathian Mountains home. 60% of European brown bear population lives in the Carpathian Mountains.
22. The statue of Dacian king Decebal, carved in the rocky bank of the Danube River, is the tallest rock sculpture in Europe (135 feet tall).
23. The Danube to Black Sea canal in southeast Romania is world’s third longest man-made navigation route, after the Suez and the Panama Canals.
24. Romanian inventor Traian Vuia was the first European to build and fly a fully self-propelled, fixed-wing ‘automobile airplane
25. The name “Romania” comes from the Latin word “Romanus” which means “citizen of the Roman Empire.”
26. Soprano Alma Gluck – the first lyrical artist to sell one million records –
was born in Bucharest, Romania on May 11, 1884.
27. In 2005, the Romanian currency, the “Leu”, dropped four of its zeroes, such that what used to be 10,000 lei became printed as just 1 leu. Banks started making them out of plastic instead of paper. The reason for this was a series of advantages that plastic has over
28. Three clay tablets, dated to around 5300 BC, discovered in the village of Tartaria in central Romania, have been the subject of considerable controversy among archaeologists, some of whom claim that the symbols represent the earliest known form of writing in the world.
29. The Romanian Palace of Parliament in Bucharest is the second largest building in the world, next only to the Pentagon in the United States.
30. Present-day Constanta has been associated with the legend of Jason and the Argonauts, who embarked on a long voyage from Greece to Kolchis, Georgia on the Black Sea coast in search of the Golden Fleece.
31. The Voronet Monastery in Moldavia is dubbed as the Romanian counterpart of the Sistine Chapel.
32. The first ever first perfect 10 in the Olympic Games was given to Romanian gymnast Nadia Comaneci. She bagged the score after her performance in Montreal, Canada in 1976.
33. Romania is Europe’s richest country in gold resources.
34. Romania’s Astra Museum in Sibiu is the second-largest outdoor museum in the world. It features more than 300 buildings as well as watermills and windmills, gigantic presses for wine, fruit and oil, hydraulic forges and more.
His work appeared ten years before Norbert Wiener’s ideas were printed. Stefan Odobleja is now considered to be the “Father of Cybernetics”.
36. The Romanian “Merry Cemetery” of Sapanta, a tiny village in the Valley of Maramures is unlike any other cemetery in the world. This graveyard presents a very unusual and different way to look at death. Each of its gravestones is carved in cheerful colors and darkly-humorous poems that offer a glimpse into the lives of the dead.
Although still regarded by many as an off-the-beaten-path destination, Romania is a country full of surprises, folklore, and exciting places that leave
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.