What we are offering?
Medical travel services in Romania for surgeries (cosmetic or otherwise) or similar treatments, dental tourism or fertility tourism.
Fertility procedures like Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF);
Orthopaedic like joint replacement (knee/hip);
Treatment in natural salt caves for:
- Chronic bronchitis;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Stage 1 and 2);
- Breathlessness, chest tightness;
- Pneumonia after acute stage;
- Bronchiectatic disease;
- Smoker’s cough (including secondary smoke);
- Cough with viscous sputum discharging with difficulties;
- Dry, paroxysmal cough with distant rates;
- Dry rales (mostly with low tone) changing its localization during auscultation;
- Frequent acute disorders of respiratory tract;
- Multi-chemical sensitivity syndrome;
- Sinusitis/Sinus inflammation;
- Hay-fever, croup;
- Respiratory infections;
- Respiratory allergies to industrial and household pollutants;
- Adenoids, Rhinitis, Tonsillitis.
Medical spa treatments for:
- Arthritis and rheumatoid disorders,
- Endocrine system problems,
- Gynaecological afflictions,
- Nervous system disorders,
- Post-injury and post-operative rehabilitation,
- Posttraumatic afflictions.
Many patients engage in medical tourism because the procedures they seek can be performed at relatively low cost and without the delay and inconvenience of being placed on a waiting list.
Please contact us for a quote
*We are happy to travel up to 50 miles to your home for all treatments, other than ear piercing where we will travel up to 10 miles. Mileage is charged at 50p per mile
(one-way only). No mileage charged for locations within 10 miles.