- LONDON HOMŒOPATHIC HOSPITAL, LONDON, ENGLAND
Beds, 164. Established 1854. Seventy-five beds have been available for the use of the Admiralty or the War Office since the beginning of the war.
- HAHNEMANN HOSPITAL, LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND.
Beds, 60. Forty-six beds have been placed at the disposal of the military authorities during the war. Attendances at dispensary, 51,936.
- NURSES’ HOME, LONDON HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
- TUNBRIDGE WELLS HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
Tunbridge Wells, England.
- PHILLIPS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.
Bromley, Kent, England.
- HÔPITAL HAHNEMANN Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Paris, France Founded 1871. 41 beds.
- HOMEOPATHIC DISPENSARY IN PARIS, FRANCE.
- TURIN HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL, TURIN, ITALY.
- HOPITAL AUXILIAIRE NO. 307, NEUILLY, FRANCE.
- COPENHAGEN HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
- UTRECHT HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
Utrecht, Holland, Opened 1914. 30 beds.
- HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
Berlin, Germany, Founded 1905.
- HOSPITAL HOMEOPATA del NINO DIOS.
Barcelona, Spain. Opened as an Allopathic Hospital in 1894. Changed to Homeopathic in 1901 by unanimous vote of the administration. 50 beds. Out-patient department treats 25,000 cases annually.
- HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL, PETROGRAD, RUSSIA.
- PETROGRAD HOMŒOPATHIC HOSPITAL, GENERAL VIEW.
- CALCUTTA HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
Calcutta, India. was opened in Lahore, India, in February, 1916.
- MARGARET ELIZA NAST MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.
Sienyu, Foochow, China. Has a large dispensary, treating 10,000 patients annually.
- MELBOURNE HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
Melbourne, Australia. Forty-sixth year. Has treated over 225,000 cases. 86 beds. Cost $200,000. It has one of the best operating amphitheaters in Australia and a large out-patient department.
- NURSES’ HOME.
Melbourne Homeopathic Hospital.
- SYDNEY HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL Sydney, New South Wales, Twenty-fifth year. New building opened 1915. 30 beds.
- LAUNCESTON HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
Launceston, Tasmania. Sixteenth year. 18 beds. Training school for nurses. There is another homeopathic hospital at Hobart, Tasmania, established in 1900, with 23 beds and a training school for nurses.
- HOMEOPATHIC INSTITUTE.
Dunedin, New Zealand.
- HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL, MONTREAL, CANADA. Beds, 50. Number of patients treated during last fiscal year, 880. Mortality rate, 3.9%. Number on House Staff, 2. Valuation of property, $70,000. Training school of 20 pupils.
- NATIONAL HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL.
Mexico City, Mexico.
Built in form of a quadrangle. 100 beds. Supported by the Federal Government and used for clinical purposes by the National Homeopathic Medical College, which is authorized by the Government to grant diplomas, signed by the Minister of State.
- HOSPITAL DA SANTA CASA DE MISERICORDIA.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
This is the largest general hospital in South America and is owned by the municipality. The homeopathic infirmary was established in 1883 and contains 34 beds, which are largely used for teaching purposes by the Hahnemannian Faculty.
- HOMEOPATHIC INFIRMARY, HOSPITAL DA VENERVAL ORDEM T. DE SAO F. DO PENITENCIA.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Homeopathic infirmary with 30 beds each for men and women, has been a part of this institution since 1859.
- FOREIGN HOMŒOPATHIC HOSPITALS.
Not Here Illustrated.
- Leicester Homeopathic Hospital, Leicester, England.
- Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, Bristol, England.
- Eastbourne Convalescent Home, Eastbourne, England.
- Holt Children’s Sanatorium, Holt, England.
- Madrid Homeopathic Hospital, Madrid, Spain.
- Hobart Homeopathic Hospital, Hobart, Tasmania.
- Birmingham Homeopathic Hospital, Birmingham, England.
- Devon Homeopathic Hospital, Plymouth, England.
- Odessa Homeopathic Hospital, Odessa, Russia.
- Hospital para criancias Maria Pia, Porto, Portugal.
- Hospital de St. Antonia, Porto, Portugal.
- Homœopathic Hospital, Le Mesnil, St. Denis, France.
- Hôpital No. 50 (Military), Rubelles près de Melun, France.
- Punjab Homeopathic Hospital, Lahore, India.
- Children’s Hospital, Vienna, Austria.
- Enfermaria Homeopathica, Hospital da Soc. Port. de Beneficiencia, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Enfermaria Homeopathica, Hospital da Ordem T. de N. S. do Carmo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Enfermaria Mallet, Hospital Central do Excerito (Military), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Enfermaria Homeopathica, Hospital Central da Marinha (Naval), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Enfermaria Homeopathica, Hospital Sao Joao Baptista, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Enfermaria Homeopathica, Hospital Sao Francisco, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Hospital Hahnemanniano (a part of the Homœopathic College of Rio), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.