ARE YOU FACING DIFFICULTY GETTING PREGNANT?
Often, couples take a long time to acknowledge infertility and even when they’re ready to face the problem, they grapple with the dilemma of what treatment is best suited.
Make an informed decision for your health before you take any step to conceive artificially.
Are you in such a situation, where you are unable to have a child and unable to decide which remedy to go in for?
Your family physician might not know the real power of Homeopathy, so you will never be referred to a Homeopath at right time.
Well, homeopathic medicines offer huge hope and a clear advantage over conventional treatments and how.
Homeopathic remedies for this condition are safe, successful and shorn of any side-effects. Since homeopathic medicines use the body’s own defences to counter the infertile condition, compared to conventional treatments, this treatment is comparatively safer and non-intrusive. Its main advantage is that homeopathic medicines are drawn from natural substances, which makes them toxin-free.
CAUSES OF INFERTILITY:
INFERTILITY IN FEMALES:
Structural abnormality in uterus/cervix, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS), Irregular periods, Hormonal imbalance, Pelvic Inflammatory disease(Chlamydia, gonorrhoea), Uterine fibroid, Pelvic T.B., Pelvic adhesions due to infection or following surgery, Blocked fallopian tubes due to salpingitis, or Thyroid disorders.
INFERTILITY IN MALES:
Small/undescended testes, Testicular injury, Abnormal/Low sperm count, Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Prostatitis, Orchitis, Varicocele, Infections(STD’S including Chlamydia, gonorrhoea), Vas deferns/Ejaculatory duct obstruction.
COMBINED CAUSES OR RISK FACTORS IN MALE/FEMALE THAT INCREASE THE RISK OF INFERTILITY:
Advancing age, obesity, alcohol intake, smoking, diabetes mellitus, emotional stress, exposure to radiation, and intake of certain drugs are the primary causes for this condition.
DON’T DELAY IT ANY LONGER. GET STARTED TODAY IF YOU:
- Suffered from PCOS or endometriosis;
- Had Blocked Fallopian Tubes;
- Had Hormonal Imbalances and Ovulation Problems;
- Had Fibroids or Cysts;
- Suffered from “Male Factor” Infertility;
- Had Unexplained Infertility;
- Had Secondary Infertility;
- Had Reached Or Were Reaching Their 40’s;
- Has Suffered Multiple Repeated Miscarriages.
WHY HOMEOPTHIC TREATMENT FOR INFERTILITY?
Fertility homeopathy treats the person and not the disease. The causes of infertility are many but many couples do not know of important factors that can actually lower their fertility.
Homeopathic medicine is very effective in treating infertility because it addresses all these factors.
- It is totally safe on the health of the prospective mother and the child;
- Undo the effects of the oral contraceptive pill;
- It gently stimulates and regularises the normal working of the reproductive organs of males and females;
- It doesn’t hyperstimulate the ovaries, but stimulate just enough to release one healthy egg at one time, it improves the internal lining of uterus and also regularizes the hormones required for conceiving without the need of external, artificial hormones;
- There are no known complications for the last 200 years after Homeopathy has helped conceiving after the infertility treatment;
- Once Homeopathy helps to conceive, for the next planned pregnancy, usually no further treatment will be required;
- Homeopathy treatment can cure illnesses like PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids etc that usually are the main causes of infertility in females;
- In males, the most common problems with sperm count, motility and morphology can be rectified and cured permanently;
- Even if there are structural changes and IVF is the only option, with pre-IVF homeopathic treatment, the chances of successful IVF triples for majority of couples;
- Lastly there is increased energy level, improved sleep patterns, health and vitality.It may sometime take more than 6 months under the treatment.
Specialist Homeopaths in Infertility treatment are not easily available.
Will it be 100% effective for you?
We sincerely hope so, but like every other treatment option, even homeopathic treatment have failures and successes.